Andrea Lynn Colt - Torched
• Pub Date: September 8, 2012
• Publisher: Andrea Coulter
• Format: Paperback/Ebook, 376 pages
• Age Range: Young Adult
Rose Whitfield's senior year just went up in smoke. Instead of having a blast with her best friend, her cheerleading squad, and her boyfriend Ryan, she's framed for arson. Popularity and criminal records don't mix, apparently.
Luckily, Rose knows who's framing her: Paxton Callaway. Paxton and Rose have spent years locked in a war of practical jokes. This time he's gone too far. Rose sets out to prove her innocence, win Ryan back, and take Paxton down hard.
Not necessarily in that order.
Ten Places I Want to Set a Novel
(So I can vacation there as research!)
by Andrea Lynn Colt
1. Rome, Italy - there's a reason lots of movies are set here. The romance! The history! The gelato! I'm visiting on my honeymoon next year, and can't wait.
2. Venice, Italy - another romantic, history-filled Italian city I can't wait to see on my honeymoon :) Canals! Serenading! More gelato!
3. Hawaii - this is pretty self-explanatory. Beaches, hot guys, and sea turtles - what's not to like?
4. Alaska - grizzly bears, icebergs, a long dark winter … my heroine will need someone to warm her up!
5. Granada, Spain - it's a college city with a vibrant, walkable downtown. My fiance and I briefly considered having a destination wedding here, so I spent a good month researching it and now I want to go visit!
6. New Zealand - a friend went there and said it was beautiful. And that there's a lot of sheep. Maybe my heroine could meet a hot shepherd??
7. Yellowstone Park - I went once with my family when I was younger, and still remember the geysers, the bear on the side of the road, and the beautiful scenery. Would love to get to know it better!
8. A zoo - I LOVE zoos! I actually do have plans to set a future YA mystery at a zoo. I hope to work on it soon - fingers crossed!
9. A winery - I'd so love to get to know the ins and outs of growing grapes and making wine. With lots of samples, obviously :)
10. Scotland - My heroine would have to live in a castle, so that I'd have to do the same!
Thanks so much for having me here on I'm A Book Shark!